We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Thursday, June 16, 2011

raindrops keep fallin' on my head

It’s a rainy week. It’s even nice after the heat of the previous month. The sky is mostly gray, sometimes I see little blue splashes but most of the time it rains, drizzles, pours and showers. Last night a thunderstorm started right when I had to leave my office. My shoes got all wet soon after I went outside but it reminded me of the childhood when I couldn’t imagine anything more exciting than to run and jump in the puddles. I still love thunderstorms and puddles! My only problem is: I don’t own an umbrella! We do have some at home, but I don’t like any of them and I’m extremely lazy when it comes to carrying one around: it’s heavy, it flies away with the wind and when I take it with me it never rains. That’s why I prefer to enjoy the rain on a balcony with a cup of tea. But there are some extremely pretty umbrellas that might make me want to go outside and sing in the rain, just look at these:


 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...