We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

Rainy day walk

Hi, this is Benjamin! I wanted to share photos from our walk yesterday. Even though it was a little rainy, it was wonderful. We looked at yummy pictures of food in a magazine, chased birds and saw a little kitten that I almost convinced myself to take home. It's good that I didn't, though, for my apartment's sake. We fed him, anyway, and maybe we'll stop by later to say hi. We think somebody will probably adopt him because he lives near a vet clinic and he's so cute.

Speaking of cute, here is my dear kicking leaves :-)

Here's the kitty!
Ducks
Food magazines
Leaves
My bun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful fall pictures!

shari said...

Lovely! I love fall photos... it's fall here, too, and I'm so in love with this season! Great pictures you took, B!

I wouldn't have been able to leave that little kitten... I'd have THREE cats now, instead! Wish I could take it... the boys need a third so they can have a "gang."

she's electric said...

i think your beanie is really cool, especially the colour.
and i like the second to last picture the most. i could imagine that pcture in a magazine, great shot!

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

This looks like a great time...and that kitty. oh my gosh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...