We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You are my sunshine

This is Benjamin, I just wanted to share a picture of my Katyusha dear.  She had a very long day at work today and then had to go to a course for her degree program, too, so she was very tired and didn't have any time to post.


We had a wonderful Monday. I didn't have to be at work until 4:00, Katie got off early and it was sunny!  (We haven't seen the sun much in Moscow lately.)  We had lunch near Katie's work and then rode the metro back home, which is always great when we do it together.  We walked around in the sunshine and had ice-cream and found a little park with a pond that we hadn't been to before.  It felt like a mini-weekend and it was so great to spend an afternoon outside together!

I love you bunny dear!

8 comments:

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

That looks and sounds wonderful!

Katia said...

Super cute post!
There's something special about taking the metro with someone you love, only to know you can relax with them right after!!!

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

she's lovely and you sound like such an amazing boyfriend!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Awww! Love that you two BLOG together. :) This is a super lovely place. Can't wait to read more. xx

Lublyou said...

Benbun!!!! awwww, i just discovered it!! You are my loveliest best sunshine in the whole world!!! Thank you for all the surprises! You make this long hard week be sunnier and happier! Can't wait to see you again!

Unknown said...

how wonderful. days like that are always so lovely!

cheers. new follower.

becca said...

aw. pretty girl.

and such a nice monday!

Mary and Dyer said...

aww you guys are so cute!! Katyusha is beautiful.. I love her quilted jacket! xox

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit my blog & follow back if you'd like.

Also, check out my giveaway for a Missoni for Target hat!

Blessings,
Kat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...