We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Pip-Beard Story: "The Tactful Foot"

Hello, this is Benjamin.  We decided that we'd start sharing my little 1-picture, 3-line stories on here instead of on my blog. This is my favorite, so I thought I'd share it first.



The foot kept its mouth shut.

It never spoke out of turn or too loudly.

Even in the worst of situations, it maintained a bright, tasteful level of decorum.





 I also wanted to post this Holiday background pattern I made! Feel free to download and use!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Benjamin

2 comments:

Katia said...

Love it! Such a cute little illustration and story, very sweet!
Can't wait to see more, I hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas!

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

Lublyou said...

Bunbun, i love it! Please keep creating them!!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...