We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Saturday, January 21, 2012

burunduk and burgers

When i was at the hospital and nothing looked fun for me Ben gave me a postcard with this cute hamster/chipmunk! It made my day! Ben sometimes calles me "burunduk" which is Russian for chipmunk. Inside the postcard it says: "Sometimes you just need a little push." but Ben wrote under it: "Sometimes you are a burunduk." I can't even tell you how much better i felt each time seeing this note on my desk. Benjamin dear, you are wonderful!

And today Ben came to visit me after work and brought a huge Milka chocolate! Awww! I know i have milka obsession and i try fighting but i just loose in this sweet war all the time!


But the main course tonight was.. BURGERS! I've been dreaming about it for a long time! Ben makes the best burgers ever! He uses beef, soy sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles mmmmm.... I love being home!


4 comments:

graciela alaniz said...

that is so incredibly thoughtful. I myself am a chocolate fanatic and never win the war either. burunduk is such an interesting word to say, I think I'll be randomly saying it aloud now!

Melanie said...

I've never thought to use soy sauce in a burger! Sounds tastey!

I love this chipmunk photo.. bahaha made me smile.

This is what life's all about, these simple sweet pleasures. <3

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

that is one huge chocolate! Glad you're home :)

Katia said...

You two are the sweetest together! The little chipmunk anecdote just made me smile :)

And maaan did my stomach ever grumble at the sight of all that chocolate! Yum yum!


xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...