We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

our weekend in Missoula, Montana

Ben's brother lives in Missoula now and studies at the University of Montana. He had a birthday this week so we went on a road trip down there for a visit. It was so much fun to be back in Montana after almost 3 years! I still can't believe it's been three years! I love Montana and I'm so happy we had a good reason to go there again.

I've never been to Missoula before and I was very pleasantly surprised with the town. It's bigger than Bozeman (where I used to live before) but still has the same homey spirit. It's very green, has lots of little businesses, many students even during the summer.. We walked around downtown, visited a couple of parks, bought sweet peas in a farmer's market, spent an evening on campus, had breakfast at Denny's. What a great weekend! Both Ben and I can't wait to go there again at some point!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...