We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

our thrifted treasures


Last Saturday we went to Coeur d'Alene which is about 30 minutes away from Sandpoint, and explored some cool thrift shops there. Here's what makes us very happy:

1. This beautiful wooden jewelry box ( if I can call it so). The moment I saw it on a shelf I already knew I wanted it. I grabbed it, opened the little doors, pulled the drawer and it started playing a wonderful melody! It's a music jewelry box! It couldn't be any better and it was only $5! I can't be happier with this find and I keep showing it to everyone and playing the melody. We're thinking of maybe polishing it a little. Or maybe not. We haven't decided yet.

2. My new shirt. Jean plus embroidery? Oh YES! And it's my size and it's covered in flowers. Love it!

3. A little ceramic vase. We think it might be brought from Mexico. We love the picture and how it's blue inside. 

4. A candle holder. I was looking for something like this and I generally love all the things iron. Perfect. 

5. A cookie tin for Ben. He loves them. And this one is just so super cute and it would be perfect for a kitchen shelf. We'll keep something yummy in it. 

It was a great thrifting trip. We found many more places to check out next time when we get there before 5pm :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You found some amazing treasures! I always have so much fun looking for things I love too. Great score! Love your items!

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful. I am loving all your finds!

Unknown said...

They are real treasures!! It so much fun to "find" things like these rather then just going into a chain store and buying stuff.

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Thrifted treasures are by FAR the best treasures.

PS: Thanks for the email a few weeks ago to see how I was doing <3 You are just too sweet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...