Last Saturday we went to Coeur d'Alene which is about 30 minutes away from Sandpoint, and explored some cool thrift shops there. Here's what makes us very happy:
1. This beautiful wooden jewelry box ( if I can call it so). The moment I saw it on a shelf I already knew I wanted it. I grabbed it, opened the little doors, pulled the drawer and it started playing a wonderful melody! It's a music jewelry box! It couldn't be any better and it was only $5! I can't be happier with this find and I keep showing it to everyone and playing the melody. We're thinking of maybe polishing it a little. Or maybe not. We haven't decided yet.
2. My new shirt. Jean plus embroidery? Oh YES! And it's my size and it's covered in flowers. Love it!
3. A little ceramic vase. We think it might be brought from Mexico. We love the picture and how it's blue inside.
4. A candle holder. I was looking for something like this and I generally love all the things iron. Perfect.
5. A cookie tin for Ben. He loves them. And this one is just so super cute and it would be perfect for a kitchen shelf. We'll keep something yummy in it.
It was a great thrifting trip. We found many more places to check out next time when we get there before 5pm :-)