We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Sunday, October 21, 2012

October favorites and thank-yous


1. Persimmons. There's a connection between persimmons and holidays in my head. Or a frosty morning and my dad bringing me a persimmon, and it's so sweet and cold.. I'm just really glad it's this season again.

2. Aqua Allegiria Tiare Mimosa by Guerlain. A birthday gift from my friend. My favorite for fall season! It reminds me of honey.

3. Sun, sparkles and colorful leaves. I kind of like that on a sunny day it's more comfortable outside now: no heat, no bugs - the same bright sunshine, more hot drinks and more layers.

4. My new iPhone case c/o The case of Mr. Pelham - isn't it perfect for the coming winter season? I'm so excited! A bullfinch is a winter bird, I love seeing this red feathered pretty on white snow. Now I have my own seasonal birds in a pocket!

5. Ben gave me this flowers when I arrived. He said these are autumn flowers. Dark purple, blue and red looks like a really good fall color match.

6. Hand stamped initial necklace c/o illusy is so sweet! Gold is one of the main accents for me this season and this pretty piece fits so perfectly! 

7. Uno the cat is very friendly recently. And he kept getting in my pictures and knocking off my props. What a furry ball!

8. Everything is so colorful around! When I was leaving Moscow it was all grey and rainy and Sandpoint really surprised me. This town makes me appreciate autumn. 

I also wanted to thank my wonderful blog friends who guest posted for me while I was away. Thank you, Sara, Lauren, Laura, Katia and Alice! I really appreciate your help! I loved all of your posts and it was a pleasure to have you at Chestnut Mocha!

Oh, and there's a giveaway going on our blog. If you haven't yet you should enter to win a credit to an art shop. There are lots of cool prints and cards for the coming holidays gifts.

10 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

your photos are looking very vibrant today, nice and uplighting! autumn does in fact rock

Erica said...

I've never had a persimmon before. How do you eat those? They almost look like orange tomatoes.

Unknown said...

love that phone case and necklace!

sweet harvest moon said...

Must check out that perfume!
Cute kitty :)

Have a great week!

Briseidy said...

such beautiful pics! love the flower and the necklace

Renée said...

Such pretty things! The phone case and the necklace are my favorite.

Amy said...

oh the kitty!! *squeeze!* and the perfume...love! AND THE SHOES....
ok basically i love them all.

Chelsea Olivia said...

I always look forward to seeing your photos..you have an eye for beauty in the ordinary! And your kitty is too cute.

Anonymous said...

These are such beautiful shots! And you know, I've never has a persimmon before. I'd love to try one. And that necklace is SO sweet! xx

Britt { Magpie Collective } said...

Just discovered your blog and I must say, I'm in love. Your photos are dreamy, and the slighty cross eyed kitty is my new friend. I'm a huge fan of honey perfume, and my old standard from L'Occitane was discontinued, so I may need to try this one out!

My mom lived in Idaho for 6 years and I'm looking forward to poring through past posts for familiar sights and checking out all your adventures!

Britt
The Secondhand Magpie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...