find us on instagram @chestnutmocha
I haven't posted instagrams here since last month. Here are a few that I took in Sandpoint in the last week or so.
1. Our first lunch together after I got back. It was a sunny and warm day, we ordered our favorite Thai food and went to a park.
2. Colorful leaves are everywhere! We went on a little hike and it became more of a photo walk as I stopped every second to pick a new awesome leaf from the ground and take a picture of it.
3. One of my dreams came true when we went to a corn maze! Well, the dream itself was to spend autumn holidays in the States because it's so much fun here. In Russia we don't have any autumn holidays, so this season is just all about school and work. And now I have a chance to really enjoy fall. A corn maze adventure was one of the fall wish list things. :-)
4. It's not a secret for my readers that I love mail and packages. I got this beautifully packed tote bag from Jessica - I'm so excited to show you more of it later!
5. Pumpkins, more pumpkins! I told you I love autumn here :-)
6. And I love autumn hikes around our town, too. Note to myself - we should go on a little hike/walk tonight.
7. We celebrated our 6 months anniversary! And we had a really nice dinner in a restaurant on the beach facing the lake and the mountains covered in snow. So romantic! Thank you, Benjamin!
8. My new nail polish from Feenix Polish. This one is Candy Corn - getting in the Halloween mood!
9. My outfit from the other day. And a pumpkin again :-) I bought some gold spray paint and covered the pumpkin stem with it. Looks magical.
10. Colorful Sandpoint streets. I do like it here.
11. Lately I spend more and more time in the kitchen. Soups, muffins, stews, cookies... If only it weren't so dark in the house now! I need to take more pictures of what and how I cook.
How was your week? Did you instagram it? Let's be insta-friends - find us on instagram @chestnutmocha.