We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

things I do and things I like

*bathroom feet//onesie feet//view from our bathroom*

Today's randomness:

Does anyone else watch The Office? We saw the latest episode last night on Hulu and I'm pretty surprised at how some characters have developed recently. Is there anyone else who got upset about what happened to Andy?? Ben thinks I'm silly but I feel like they changed Andy's character a lot lately and it's too bad he's not with Erin anymore.

Today I got all nostalgic and looked through our posts from last year. I found our love story that Ben wrote here on the blog and our adventures on Valentine's Day! It's so crazy how much happened over just a year, but I'm very happy where we are at now.

Right now I'm making lots of different popcorn for a guest post on one of the other blogs and I'm really excited to share it with you soon!
Have you entered a giveaway that we host on JessicaWho? You can win a super cool book "Instant love" about polaroids and instant photography!

Don't forget to come to the blog on Thursday for a big surprise! (pssss! gifts are included!)

More things I like:


7 comments:

laura g said...

thanks for including my pug pancake!

I keep meaning to get around to watching the US Office, I used to love the UK original but I hear that the US version takes it in a new direction after the first season...

x

Kelly said...

That pancake is adorable, I love her dark hair, and those slippers are too cute!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Briseidy said...

she looks really pretty in dark hair!
haven't watch the office in a while...got to catch up

Matthew Spade said...

Pugh pancakes, wowzers

Karrie said...

Hi. I'm from Jessica, Who?'s blog. Thanks for the giveaway. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy :)

Karrie

Kotryna Bass said...

oh, those instagram cubes are adorable, I have to make something out of my pictures soon!

Anna said...

thanks for the shout out Katie! I've noticed a few new faces over on the blog, I'm sure you had soemthing to do with it. :) And I just read your love story Ben shared... sooo incredibly sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...