We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Saturday, April 20, 2013

lately

diana mini film camera lomography
banana french toast breakfast connies sandpoint
eggs benedict breakfast connies sandpoint
birthday flowers
lionhead bunny pet
spring flowers bouquets


I went a whole week without opening my laptop! It wasn't planned at all, and I was checking my email, Instagram and Twitter on the Iphone, but after a whole day at work in front of a big screen I couldn't find a big enough excuse to spend the rest of the evening online. I missed it, I had things I needed to do but I felt more like going for walks, meeting with old and new friends, gardening and eating out. 

This morning we wanted to go on a road trip to see alpacas and to hike to the waterfalls.. but we got caught up in a strong rain which made us turn back. By the time we got home it was sunny and we just walked in the neighborhood, took photos of the blooming cherry trees, met a very nice old lady, and had milkshakes at Dub's - a local diner kind of place full of kids and teenagers: some with their parents, some on the dates or with friends. Now it's very quiet in our apartment, you can only hear me typing this post and Sonya bunny running and jumping across the room. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Areeba said...

Lovely camera and flowers!

Katia said...

Great photos!
Lately I'll go a few days at a time without opening my laptop too - mostly weekends when I have work then spend the rest of my time with friends & family. It's kind of refreshing!

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca

Anonymous said...

Stunning pictures usual. I appreciate you for finding beauty in simple and/or every day things. :)

Matthew Spade said...

sometimes it's nice to kick back and relax without the glare coming right back at you from the computer. sadly i don't seem to do it other than being away on holiday. not good really

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness that bunny and that chair, such a fantastic photo!

Alexandra Zakharova said...

wow, gorgeous photography! Bunny is so cute! Great pictures! Followed you with GFC and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
Have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

helen said...

not opening the laptop is so refreshing. i totally know what you mean...i never want to be online after being on the computer all day at work, either :)

Unknown said...

getting away from the interne world is quite nice from time to time. your photos are beautiful! xx

kristyn said...

yummm! that french toast looks absolutely delicious! :)

xo,
kristyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...