We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

Lomography Monday: Disderi robot shots

It's been a year since I last posted about my Disderi 3 lens robot camera! I recently got this roll of film developed and it turned out pretty good. I was happy to see a couple of summer shots on it -- my favorite trick is to start shooting a new roll of film and then just hide the camera somewhere for a few months, find it later and finish the roll: this way by the time I develop the film I already forgot what I had on it!

Let's see what we have here: our recent wank to the pier, lots of snow and mountains, more and more snow, our fluffy cat Uno, one photo of Ben in October, a few summer shots including our picnic at the beach, lunch at Olive Garden and green trees. I miss summer and longer sunny days, it's a bit harder to find enough light right now for film.

On another (not at all lomography) note, it's New Year's Eve! I spent this morning skyping with my family in Moscow, I was there when they exchanged their gifts, had dinner, watched fireworks from the windows. I really miss them, it's the hardest to be so far away right now. It just breaks my heart when they say their wish for the next year is that I come visit them soon. But it'll be OK, I'll do my best to find time and opportunity to see them in 2013. And once again, thank you, dear Skype. 

Also, today is Ben's mom's birthday! I can't wait for tonight when everyone gets home and we celebrate a double holiday! Ben and I spent last night in the kitchen: we made a famous Russian New Years salad called "Olivie" and baked a carrot cake with lots of frosting. We also wrapped some more gifts for everyone! Ben's mom just made her amazingly delicious Irish cream and we're expecting some guests in the evening. It's also our last day at this house: we're moving to a new place tomorrow! I'll post more about it later because I have so much to say and to share that it becomes less and less of a lomography post. :-)

Tomorrow is the first blank page of my 365 page book. 
Write a good one! Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! 

disderi 3 lens robot camera
disderi 3 lens robot camera
disderi 3 lens robot camera
lomography
lomography
disderi 3 lens robot camera
disderi 3 lens robot camera
lomography
lomography
lomography disderi 3 lens robot camera
lomo disderi 3 lens robot camera
lomo disderi 3 lens robot camera
lomo disderi 3 lens robot camera
lomo disderi 3 lens robot camera
lomo disderi 3 lens robot camera
lomo olive garden
disderi 3 lens robot camera
lomography

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, they are beautiful! What camera do you use?

Lublyou said...

Madeline, I used Disderi 3 lens robot camera - http://chestnutmocha.blogspot.com/2011/12/disderi-3-lens-robot-camera.html

vanessa • withgreatheart.com • attractive, affordable blog + web design said...

This camera is awesome, I want one! Haha

Areeba said...

Really this camera's result is great! I adore all the photographs :)
Happy New Year :)

Aree With Umbrella

Sarah said...

This camera takes such cool pictures! I really love all of the snowy photos :)

Missy said...

That is a neat camera! I got a Diana camera recently and just started using it on our holiday break. Now all I have to do is fin a place to get the film processed. :)

Unknown said...

I love this. I have a Diana F camera that I have yet to get my hands on. If it takes pictures that are anything remotely close to these, I'm going to use it ASAP!

Batty said...

These are pretty photos! I got to check out that camera..

The Egg said...

such fun photos!

xo the egg out west.

mizhenka said...

These are fantastic. I haven't used my Robot 3 in forever, and you've inspired me to give it another whirl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...