We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Thursday, April 4, 2013

what i wear to work: spring edition


This week I join Nicole and the other ladies to discuss what we wear to the office. It might remind you of my previous floral outfit, and yes, I'll admit it: this spring is all about flowers here! I took these photos in the evening on my way home. I work in marketing and web development, and I've been in my current company for only 3 months now, so I thought it'd be awkward if I start shooting personal outfits at my desk. Also, the sunset was very warm and soft, I prefer natural light anyways.

I found this beautiful silk top in a thrift store recently and luckily enough the weather was perfect for me to wear it! I pulled out my light blue jeans from the winter storage and whipped up this pastel outfit! The flats are from Target, I got them in Missoula on our trip two weekends ago. I was looking for something neutral and thought this pair would be perfect for summer. So far they've been so much trouble! The first day I wore them they almost killed my feet... but every day it gets a little bit better, so I hope we'll be friends soon.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

That top is amazing! I'm super jealous of your find :-) And how misleading about those shoes! They look so casual and comfortable! Hopefully they break in after a bit.

Anonymous said...

Great thrift find. I love this outfit. Spring is officially here. Yahoo!

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

That top is so beautiful! I love special thrifted finds like that. And that purse is amazing as well!

Anonymous said...

I like the whole outfit!

Lexi said...

That shirt is so adorable! love the outfit =}

Unknown said...

I like your nail polish! it matches your outfit perfectly. Hope you and your shoes start getting along soon!

Salvaged Strawberry said...

This blouse is beautiful - and I love the whole outfit from head to toe. Especially that leather tooled saddle bag! :) Such a great spring outfit! :)

lisa said...

What a perfectly spring look! That blouse was a great find! I totally forgot about "winter storage" for clothes. In AZ I pretty much just add an extra layer to my summer clothes :) Great bag!

Shayla @ Northern Exposure said...

AWESOME shirt! You look so spring-y!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore that bag!

Katherine said...

Such a beautiful top - bu that bag definitely steals the show for me. This would be so cute for a day at work indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...