We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 in review: august

Beautiful, warm and sunny August! I loved it. It could have been better if only Ben and I were not that far away from each other. We tried to be pretty busy so that time flies faster. This is what we did: Ben went floating, picked huckleberries, found a cherry squirrel, made some cool videos and songs and he took me to my favorite place on Earth - Montana! I traveled in Russia and had some cool adventures with my friends from couchsurfing, the rest of the time i was mostly busy filling out different applications and going to the interviews - and i got a new job! Plus Ben and I discovered a new cool program for photo editing and a pretty exciting site for turning any word into color!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...