We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Friday, September 14, 2012

how to make curry


Recently we've eaten lot of curry. Every time we make it slightly differently adding new ingredients. For this recipe post we made two curries out of one: we added peanut butter to part of it at the end. Ben liked the peanut version more, I prefer the original taste. Here's how we make it (it's super simple!): we melt butter in a pan, add minced garlic, chopped onion and cumin, fry it till golden, then add pepper and spinach. After a few minutes, add coconut milk, hot pepper and curry.  Stir till everything looks golden and soft. Fry some chicken (or a few nights ago we fried shrimp!) and add it to the mix. Yumm! It's ready! We usually boil rice and top it with curry. I wish we could have some right now!

12 comments:

The Management said...

I loooove the addition of peaunt butter. My mom makes a spicy thai peanut soup and it's to die for!

Chelsea said...

I looove curry but oh my gosh that looks like a lot of work.

daphne- said...

This looks so delicious! I might try this too (but I will skip the pepper hehe)

MorgHarpNich.com said...

never would have thought about peanut butter in curry,...very creative! i lived in england for six months and while i was there we ate at a lot of indian restaurants and i fell in love with curry! i wish i could somehow virtually taste your creation! haha

morgan
quitetheblog.com

Oh So Amelia said...

Great recipe!
Thanks for linking up at the friday chaos. Now following you :)
www.ohsoamelia.com

Matthew Spade said...

like you said, variations are easy to happen upon. i reckon i will try this, or similar to what i have in at the time. homemade curries rock

Unknown said...

looks amazing! thanks for the recipe!!

Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Helen said...

this looks tasty, I tend to make dhal or spinach curry

http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

Emily said...

Yum this looks so good. I too, love curry. There are so many options - next time I make it, I will have to add peanut butter :)
xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

Kristin said...

Oh I love curry! This looks yummy!

Claire said...

that seems soooo yummi ! C

Alice Barton said...

I think I am going to try this with cauliflower and broccoli. lovely and simple recipe! xx
Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...