via instagram @chestnutmocha
Our week in instagrams: food, autumn, pets. A little bit more in detail:
- noticing more and more leaves turning yellow and red;
- still harvesting yummy little treats from our garden;
- my new favorite shoes. Now I either need to go on vacation down south or wait and hope it gets warmer here;
- following our recent obsession with Polaroid we got Instant Love - a great book covering such questions as light, tips and tricks when shooting with an old instant camera. Love it!
- that spider on our porch.. it's still growing! I can't believe how big it is and I'm wondering where will it go when it gets cold;
- while it's not too cold yet we try to have as many meals on the fresh air as possible;
- although we really enjoy our evenings cuddling on a couch with Starbucks hot cocoa;
- sometimes we go out to watch a pretty sunset. We prefer to go to a park and walk while enjoying the view because it's almost impossible to sit and not get frozen :-)
What was your week like? Did you instagram it? Share with us! Let's be insta-friends!