We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Sunday, May 12, 2013

lately

Eichardt's Pub Grill & Coffee Sandpoint
magnolia in Sandpoint Idaho
magnolia tree Idaho

Lately I've been very busy, I feel like I'm on a high-speed train and everything is quickly passing by a window. I'm usually a person who controls everything, plans ahead and makes lists, but it's not how I live now. 

This past week at work we were finishing a new issue of a magazine, I was running around town with a camera, taking food photos for the dining guide, then making and editing ads for the local businesses, working on a few website design and SEO projects.. all at once! On top of everything my home laptop with all my files and Photoshop (!!) finally broke, and now I'm struggling with blogging and my regular evening computer activities. 

On Monday (of course!) I woke up with sore throat and running nose and I've been fighting cold since then, some days winning, some days not so much. I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow morning, I only have one week now to make sure I'm fine because... next weekend we're going on vacation! We're travelling south to Texas, Louisiana, Florida and Georgia - I'm super excited, neither Ben or I have ever been there, it should be fun. I'm trying to get as much rest as possible today and get ready for another crazy week full of deadlines and travel arrangements.  

6 comments:

Briseidy said...

your job sounds exciting!
nice photos!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better very soon!

Rhubarbarians said...

Oh no!!! Hope you get over that nasty cold and enjoy your sweet vacation. :)
Trish

www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great photos! Get better soon!

Thanks for your comment! Your blog is wonderful! Do you wanna follow each other?

www.timolove.com

tiff said...

It sounds like you have an exciting job! It's always good to be busy and productive :)

I recently got over my cold about a little over a week ago. I'm glad it's over. And I hope your's won't be as bad as mine. Get a lot of rest!!!

Matthew Spade said...

that's really sucky about the laptop, did you manage to save the files? I really do hope so. Where abouts are you going to in florida then?

as i type this my nose is running like hell, i feel your pain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...