We've moved!

Redirecting you to lublyou.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

11 Questions

Beautiful Alice from The Mow Way tagged us on the "11 Questions" post! Thanks, dear! Your blog is super cute and I'm in love with your Paris the pig (guys, you all have to check it out - so cool!)

The rules:

- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Choose eleven people to tag and link them on the post
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs

11 things about Ben&Katie:

1) We are getting married THIS spring!!
2) We both adore sweet peas.
3)On the weekends we watch Disney cartoons.
4) We met on the 27th of June, 2009.
5) Katie is scared of walking down stairs.
6) Ben is awesome at reading the menus in French out loud.
7) We keep creating new nicknames for each other all the time.
8) We ate snails for the first time in our lives last week.
9) The craziest thing we've ever done together was mountain dog-sledding in Norway.
10) Our favorite thing to do on the subway is riding escalators together.
11) We're having guests from France tomorrow!


Continuing the tag:

Smiley Katia from Kitty Snooks
New Yorker Natalie from The SoHo
Lovely Debbie from Debbiecutieface
Poetic Gina from Contemplating Beauty
Charming Angela from Simply Simple Me
Romantic Laura from Polaroids and Kisses
Wonderful mom Sarah from A Girl in Transit
Stylish Lizzie from Place Clever Title Here...
A fantastic fur hat owner Liv from Liv+Dave=
Sweet Chloe and Dominick from Lazy Explorers
Vintage Enthusiast Jessica from Steve and Jess

This is Ben working on our future big surprise! ;-)
Have fun!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

That was your first time eating snails? Wow, I'm a big time lover of the snails. We get them anytime we are in a swanky restaurant. Yum!!!! Neat! I'll take up the 11 things challenge =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

aw thanks for tagging me love!

Contemplating Beauty said...

Love learning these precious things about you two! So fun............:)

Thanks for tagging me, :0 I will work on it soon, cool, so sweet of you to think of me!

Alice Barton said...

nice!!! glad you wanted to participate! xx
Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

Katia said...

Eeee! I'm so glad you tagged me for this! :) I'll definitely post it (And leave a comment once I do!)

Dog sledding in Norway, that sounds like a huge advenure - really fun one too! Love this little list :D

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

Chloe Innvaer said...

This is really fun! Pretty sure watching Disney cartoons together is going to be the glue to your marriage! haha just kidding, but it is super cute! Wishing you two the very very best! Congrats on this exciting part of your lives together!

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

Hey lady! I just did something similar to this on my blog : ) Isn't it fun? Congrats on getting married! Love Disney cartoons - Weekenders, anyone? Does anyone even remember that cartoon? I do : ) I always wished I learned French!

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

Svenja said...

hey you guys :) your blog is really amazing, i love it!
keep on doing it!
wish you a nice weekend, svenja

Lublyou said...

hi friends! it's great to hear from all of you! i'm looking forward to reading your answers on your blogs! :-)

Laura Nelson said...

For some reason I JUST saw this! Thanks for tagging me and congrats on getting married! Yay! :)
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...